Technology Training for Colleges
This division is concerned with providing Skill-based Training (Technical and soft skills), Assessment and Campus placement services to colleges and universities across India.
The Information Technology (IT) landscape is constantly changing and evolving, posing a challenge to keep up with this fast paced development. We at EduTechExpo understand that colleges and other academic institutions are required to implement a curriculum-based, time-bound teaching program. It is here that we can partner with the colleges by supplementing and complementing the curriculum by offering training to students in areas beyond their purview. Owing to our extensive experience in the IT field, we are aware of the constantly changing manpower requirements of the Industry. We would thus act as intermediaries between colleges who are looking to place their students and corporate institutions who are looking to employ suitable candidates.
The Institutional (College) Partnerships Division of EduTechExpo has outlined the following programs for this purpose:
- 1. Providing focused training in novel Information Technologies to make the students employment-ready.
- 2. Imparting instruction in soft skills, interview techniques and personality development to give an edge to the students in the competitive world.
- 3. Placement services to colleges and universities across India through aggressive market research and by actively hunting for companies undertaking recruitment.
- 4. Using our goodwill to bring reputed companies to colleges for Campus Recruitment of EduTechExpo-trained talent.
- 5. Leveraging our familiarity with our clients to persuade them to customize their requirements to suit the proficiencies of fresh college pass outs.
- 6. Arrangement of Special sessions by stalwarts in the Industry to give students insights into the working of the corporate world.